|Technical Services Manager
|Manage and operate all Audio, Video and IT equipment. Assist all departments in respect to the operations of these systems. Act as Information Technology manager and work closely with administrative staff and the external IT service provider.
|• Responsible for technical services throughout the Everett Events Center, including game operations, information technology, telecommunications, and audio and visual communications
• Responsible for preparation and monitoring of department budgets
• Supervise PT game operations staff including hiring, scheduling, training and payroll
• Oversee all game/event presentation elements including audio and video systems, house and egress lights, clock and scoring system, and others as needed.
• Maintain facility sound, lighting, video scoreboard, cameras, closed circuit and cable TV, outdoor marquee, IT/Wifi, phone and other audio/visual systems
• Assist clients with all audio, video, internet, lighting and telecommunications requirements
• Keep up to date on advancements and training for equipment and operations
• Liaison with providers of phone, internet, business machine, ticketing, communication, clock and scoring, spotlights and audio/visual services, schedule and track equipment and system maintenance.
• Maintain inventory of audio/visual, phone, business machines, IT, clock and scoring system and other related equipment
• Perform troubleshooting and light maintenance on AV equipment, spotlights, phone system and indoor and outdoor videoboards.
• Work with Marketing/Sponsorship Departments to create, load, display and track paid sponsor content on various building platforms
• Perform basic troubleshooting and cabling/patching for IT and phone services.
• Basic desktop IT support (not limited to, user creation, user management, file management, basic networking and software updates)
• Perform routine computer maintenance on all user workstations
• Liaison with external IT service provider
• Conduct planning for future development of Technical Services
• Must be able to work a fluctuating work schedule that will vary depending on events schedule (including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, etc.)
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
|• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in electronics technology, information technology, or related field preferred or relevant work experience in lieu.
• 2-3 years of experience in IT/AV technical support in a public assembly venue
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to climb stairs and ladders and lift 40 lbs. unaided
|• Demonstrated knowledge of Audio, Video and Information Technology Systems
• Understanding of arena/event sound systems and video production
• Familiarity with terminology used in Event Center and Sports settings with regards to IT and AV
• Knowledge of customer service practices
• Graphical content creation skills and experience using Photoshop, InDesign and other similar programs
• Experience with OES clock/scoreboard/video display packages & Daktronics clock & scoring system preferred
• Experience with Tricaster Video Equipment and Meraki Dashboard/Wi-Fi AP’s preferred
• Experience with MotionRocket Sports Video Control System preferred
• Knowledge of electrical, CCTV, broadcast TV, lighting preferred
• Ability to remain calm, solve problems in fast-paced, stressful environment
• Demonstrated supervisory experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
|How To Apply: