The Snohomish County Sports Hall of Fame exists to recognize and honor athletes, coaches, teams and/or special individuals, who have distinguished themselves as outstanding contributors to their sport or vocation on the state, national, and/or international stage and, thus, have brought state, national and/or international acclaim to themselves and Snohomish County
The Snohomish County Sports Hall of Fame showcases, as shown in the photo below, are located inside the Angel Of The Winds Arena at sections 115-116 of the concourse. Inductees' memorabilia is on display recognizing some of their respective athletic achievements and contributions. The Hall of Fame showcases can be viewed via several options as shown below:
- By making an appointment through Angel Of The Winds Arena’s Administrative Office during normal business hours (8:30 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday). Call 425.322.2600 and ask for Kathy Robinson to make your appointment. She will escort you to the showcases.
- By attending adult and/or youth league and tournament hockey games played on the main ice arena. These games occur on a variety of different days and times during the months of September through March. To find out more about this option, how to use it, and when the games are scheduled, call 425.322.2653 during 6 am - 7 pm (weekdays and weekends).
- By attending an Arena sporting event such as the Everett Silvertips (hockey) home games during late September through mid to late March (the showcases are typically inaccessible during non-sporting events). To use this option, you must purchase a ticket for the game.
To find out more about the Snohomish County Sports Hall of Fame including the first nine induction classes (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018), click here.
Nominations for the 2019 induction class will be accepted beginning February 1, 2019 and continue through the deadline of March 2, 2019. Nominations can be accessed here
The Annual Sports Hall of Fame Induction Banquet will be held on September 18, 2019 at the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center. Reservations are required.
- 4:30 - 6:00 PM: Hall of Fame Showcase and 2019 Inductee Memorabilia Display Tables Viewing
- 5:00 - 6:00 PM: No-host Social Hour and HOF Showcase and 2019 Inductee Memorabilia Display Tables Viewing
- 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Banquet and Induction Ceremony
Cost: Table for 10 is $600. Individual ticket is $65. Children 11 and under are $20. Online reservations will be available soon.